Customer Service Policy: Our promise to be a valuable and trustworthy partner, and to make every interaction with us a positive experience.
INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
It is important to us that we get everything correctly. Our Customer Service Policy has been set up in order to reflect our common values. These values include INTEGRITY, EMPATHY, CUSTOMER CARE, PASSION, and TEAMWORK, and they establish core guidelines for working with our customers.
This Customer Service Code of Conduct emphasizes our commitment to high standards. We want you, our customers and suppliers, to be able to put your trust in us, knowing that our decisions and procedures are ethical and without flaws.
This code outlines the conduct that is expected in support of our customer. It applies to all Venture Steels employees, contractors, and those acting on their behalf.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CODE OF CONDUCT
Venture Steels demands the highest possible standards of ethics and conduct in all circumstances. Our motto is true collaboration with our clients, which is accompanied by the following Code of Conduct:
- We put you, the customer, first. Your problems are treated with the right level of urgency, attention, and sensitivity. This entails paying close attention, taking notes, and double-checking understanding before taking action.
- We look at your complaints as opportunities to impress you. We commit to resolving your issue or request with urgency, clarity, and to your complete satisfaction, rather than reacting aggressively.
- We provide honest responses, and do not make promises we cannot keep. We carefully consider all factors before making commitment or promises, since we understand how clients are irritated by unfulfilled promises.
- We exhibit a thorough understanding of Venture Steels’ products and services so that we can provide the best answers for your specific situation. We make certain you have all of the knowledge you require to obtain the most out of our relationship.
- We treat all information we get from you as confidential and use it only to benefit our relationship.
CONSULTATION, FEEDBACK and COMPLAINTS
In every connection, our primary goal is to exceed your expectations. We encourage and appreciate your comments and feedback on how effectively your expectations have been met. While we take every precaution to ensure that our services are delivered quickly, courteously, and to a high standard, we recognize that complaints may arise. A complaint will be reviewed, handled, and used to improve our service standards, regardless of how it is made. If at any time during your interaction with Venture Steels you are not happy with the level of service you experience, please submit a detailed summary of your concerns by phone at + 91 (2112) 244274 or in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be directed to the person or department that is most prepared to handle them. All written complaints will be acknowledged within one business day of receipt, and the issue will be thoroughly investigated. To ensure your complete satisfaction, solutions will be discussed with you and then executed.
COMPLIANCE AND RELEVANT INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS
Venture Steels follows all applicable rules and regulations wherever we conduct business. When working outside of Venture Steels core territory, workers or subcontractors acting on our behalf must take extra precautions to ensure compliance.